Some of Our Recent Feedback
- Heather and her staff are always extremely approachable, helfpul and friendly. Very accomodating when it comes to Babies and young children and it is always much appreciated as I am aware how busy the surgery is.
- Extemely good service. Always friendly and thorough.
- I personally cannot speak highly enough of this practice.
- Staff and Doctors always provide a thoroughly professional and caring service. Thank you
- Priorslegh looks after me, an 80 year old, superbly. I cannot fault the care provided by the Nurses and Doctors
- I have always had excellent care here for over 50 years. In recent times when I have needed it, my GP has been extremely caring and understanding. I cannot speak highly enough of ALL staff
- We are very fortunate to have such a good NHS practice in Poynton where everyone is treated with dignity and respect and I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for a surgery.
- The thing that I found most reassuring was their caring manner (the one thing that cost nothing but means so much, especially when you are not feeling well)
- You can always get immediate care and an appointment and they follow up with you like they genuinely care. If you get into this practice as a patient you are extremely fortunate!!
- I found the Centre to be very approachable and interested in the care of my Father. I am particularly indebted to a particular doctor.
- I was always treated with care and consideration and given encouragement to persevere.
- I recently saw a particular doctor for the first time. I found them extremely understanding and sympathetic. They were thorough and gave me several options to work through!
- I have had no trouble in getting an appointment with my regular GP on the same day each time I have phoned. Sometimes I have been given my appointment through a triage consultation, which I arranged and received a call back within the hour- what fantastic service!
- The care my Father is receiving has always been friendly, caring and supportive - I cannot thank you all enough
- The service provided by all the staff at the surgery is second to none. From the first port of contact when you ring the surgery to the time you have had your appointment be it with your GP or nurse you are treated with dignity and respect by all.